Baby Massage Instructor's Course - 2 day course - £210
View and book available dates for this course The Baby Massage Instructor course is suitable for qualified therapists only, with an NVQ Level 3 in A&P and Massage such as ITEC or VTCT. You must sign a form to confirm that you hold A&P and Massage qualifications as required and are professionally insured. Our Baby Massage Instructor course is accredited by FHT and CPD credits are available.
The Baby Massage Instructor course is suitable for qualified therapists only, with an NVQ Level 3 in A&P and Massage such as ITEC or VTCT. You must sign a form to confirm that you hold A&P and Massage qualifications as required and are professionally insured.
Our Baby Massage Instructor course is accredited by FHT and CPD credits are available.
Massage is a great combination of touch and attention that babies love. For babies, being massaged by their parents is probably the best remedy for most of their day to day problems. Whether it’s colic, tiredness or tooth ache, baby is distracted with play while the massage produces some of those much needed endorphins.
So we know the babies will love the massage and if they’re happy, everybody’s happy!
This very practical two-day Baby Massage course will teach you how to instruct groups of parents in why massage is so good and the best way to achieve its benefits;
- What babies could be suffering from to cause their pain and crying – safety checks and when to refer
- How colic and constipation happen and what parents can do about them
- Why mothers and babies reactions to each other are so important and what mums and dads can do to help matters
- Baby cues and reactions to stimuli and how we can use those to settle babies
- A full teaching routine for conducting a group session, along with a massage sequence, which has worked well for many years
- How to market yourself to various groups through your practice and how to manage a safe and comfortable session for all concerned.
Our Baby Massage Course has been devised by a tutor with many years experience of teaching baby massage to groups of parents and specialising in pregnancy massage. It will show you how to plan for and manage a group teaching environment and it will open up ideas of how to work with other family-related professionals to broaden your market.
Accreditation is based on continuous assessment throughtout the training and short case studies.
You will need to bring a suitably-sized doll or bear to work on and a cushion to sit on.
Course times: 10am to 5.30pm
View and book available dates for this course
‹- previous page