Certificate in 'Table Thai' Massage - 1 day course - £130
This Table Thai Massage course is suitable for qualified therapists only, with an NVQ Level 3 in A&P and Massage such as ITEC or VTCT. You must sign a form to confirm that you hold A&P and Massage qualifications as required and are professionally insured.
The Table Thai Massage course is accepted by the FHT as post graduate and awarded 10 CPD points.
Inspire presents the ancient eastern practice of Thai Massage adapted for use on the massage couch! Experience dynamic Thai massage postures and stretches in a therapeutic through-clothes one-hour full body massage using innovative palming, thumbing, elbows and feet.
Learn the art of sinking deep into tissues and gain vital body listening skills. Be introduced to some basic energy work along selected Thai Sen lines and perform innovative manoeuvres using gravity to your advantage. This powerful bodywork has the potential to seamlessly integrate into any of your existing practices or can be used as a stand-alone therapy.
With many of our clients travelling the east and enjoying the many benefits of Thai treatments, bring a ’taste of Thai’ into your treatment room and learn a therapy that will add a ‘unique selling point’ to your practice and have your clients coming back for more.
Inspire Table Thai Massage Course Structure:
- A brief outline of the basic principles of Thai massage to use in this one-hour table treatment
- An introduction to the Thai Sen lines and working with energy flow
- An explanation of contraindications and treatment safety (especially how and when to use stretches, respecting your clients' flexibility)
- Practical demonstrations and teaching of the treatment broken down into easy-to-learn sections
- An opportunity to give and receive the full treatment with individual feedback from tutors
- Individual coaching within a group of no more than 12 students
- Highly experienced tutors – you won’t be disappointed!
- A full manual with step-by-step photos
- Time for questions and answers
Course times: 10am to 5.30pm
View and book available dates for this course
‹- previous page