Inspire for Therapists
Develop your existing skills and learn new ones, attract new clients and expand your practice with Inspire Massage Workshops' range of one and two day courses for qualified therapists.
As therapists, we have a professional responsibility to stay up to date with the latest industry developments and to attend training courses to support ongoing learning. Expanding your knowledge with Inspire means you'll benefit from our programme of advanced massage workshops, along with our highly experienced and passionate tutors to educate, motivate, excite and inspire you.
What you can expect from us;
• One and two day accredited CPD courses, teaching you recession-busting new techniques and treatments; our team have travelled worldwide to bring you the latest in massage therapy.
• Learning in small groups with lots of individual attention from expert tutors.
• Comprehensive manuals with colour photos of the practical work.
• Guidance on how to market the treatment.
• Ongoing support after the course has finished; crucial to making the treatment work for you and your clients.
For more information on why you should train with Inspire, details about our tutors and teaching methods and what you should look for when choosing a training course, click here to read our "Why Train with Us" PDF.
Our one and two-day, accredited CPD courses include:
• Remedial Bodywork for the lower back, pelvis and legs: learn how to treat effectively, efficiently and with lasting results
• Natural Face Lift Massage: your clients will be delighted with the results of this massage as you help them defy the aging process - naturally
• Certificate in Lymphatic Drainage Massage: help fluid retention become a thing of the past for your clients - minimum effort, maximum results
• Chronic Pain and how to help: we will teach you how to embrace chronic pain and learn to treat it confidently and successfully
• On-Site Seated Massage: the ultimate 'learn and earn' course for massage therapists; helping you take your therapy directly to your clients
• Certificate in Pregnancy Massage: learn how to give the ultimate treatment, safely and effectively, when mums-to-be need it most
• Certificate in Table Thai Massage: the wonders of traditional Thai massage using the comfort of your couch
• Chinese Cupping Therapy: traditional deep tissue treatment for quick and lasting effects - relieving pain and tension for your clients
* All therapists need to be professionally insured to participate in these courses. Evidence of this may be requested.
See the side bar to the left of this page for the full list of our one and two-day workshops - simply click on the course title to find out more about the course, what the workshop will include and available dates and venues.
We put your training and on-going development at the centre of our approach. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of student care from your first enquiry through to supporting your many happy years as a successful therapist. But don't just take our word for it, below is some feedback from our students;
"Wonderful! A professional environment with a very experienced and knowledgeable tutor with a fantastic work ethic."
"Annalisa is an extremely gifted teacher. I felt confident about the information she gave me; the practical session was excellent, informative, technically structured in small sections to enable practical work to be carried out in a calm and non-rushed way. I thoroughly enjoyed the course."
"Really well 'thought-out' course day - have learned so much and am looking forward to trying out my new skills."
We would love to be part of your success as you learn new skills and develop existing ones, you can contact us for more information on 0844 478 0477 - we look forward to hearing from you soon!